Public Safety Cadets
JOIN OUR PUBLIC SAFETY CADETS TODAY!
About our Public Safety Cadets program:
Our Mission: Mentoring young adults to serve their communities by providing knowledge, skills and practical experiences through education and training delivered by public safety professionals that build character, physical fitness, and respect for the rule of law and human and civil rights
Membership is open to young adults, 14-20 years of age, interested in a career in law enforcement or other public safety professions.
- National Events, Marksmanship and Career Skills Competition
- Leadership Development Academy
- Mentor Training
- Unit Program Accreditation
- Youth Safety Program for all Participants
- Academic Credits for Community Service
- Building a Recruitment Pipeline and Pathway for Employment
“ Preparing young adults for a career in law enforcement and other public safety professions is vital to our national security and safety. ”
If you want to know more you can contact Chief Deputy Timothy Sandlin at 256-974-2500.
You can complete the Cadet Application and turn it into the Sheriff’s Office located at 242 Parker Road, Moulton, Alabama 35650.